Cold Hire has a wide variety of Refrigerated Display equipment available.
Call us now to discuss your requirements.
- Glass Door Chillers & Freezers
- Open fronted wall deli displays
- Serve-overs displays
- Display freezers
Weekend to longer term rentals available
- Chiller Trailers
- Freezer Trailers
- Small trailers approx. box size 2.0 x 1.4 x 1.6m(H), suitable for catering for 100 – 125 people
- Med & Large trailers for bigger events
Spare wheel and padlock available on request (subject to availability)
Not recommended to be towed fully loaded (enquire for details)
Chillers and Freezers
Portable and self-contained units. Most units can simply be plugged in to a standard 10amp socket . Larger units require 15amp or a Three Phase power supply (for heavy duty applications). Transport by trailer (forklift or similar required to unload) or freight by Hiab truck which can lift off into position (a site inspection is recommended).
- Walk-in Chillers – Operating temperature between +2 & +5 degrees Celsius
- Walk-in Freezers – Operating temperature between -18 & -20 degrees Celsius with automatic defrost cycle
- Range of sizes
- Available for short or long term rental
Rental equipment is covered by a breakdown service (subject to our Terms & Conditions) as part of the rental agreement.
We are the preferred refrigeration supplier for a number of Trade Shows and events including;
- World Buskers Festival (CHCH)
- SI Field Days (LINCOLN & GORE)
- The Food Show (CHCH, WELL & AUCK)
- Ellerslie Flower Show
- A & P Show and Cup Week (CHCH)
as well as many local businesses including;
- Convenience Stores
- Flower Growers
- Restaurants / Cafes / Bars
- Cold Hire (2003) Ltd has supplied the World Buskers Festival with our refrigeration requirements for the past two festivals, 2004 and 2005. Through discussion and consultation with Cold Hire we identified our needs and were provided with a competitive package on all aspects. In 2004 we made some last minute requests and were thrilled that Cold Hire was able to assist us at such short notice. Planning and delivering an event the size of the World Buskers Festival, can be pressured, I am thankful for the ease of dealing with a supplier such as Cold Hire.
Sarah Paterson / World Buskers Festival /
- We hire several refrigeration units from Coldhire and use them for storing expensive, temperature sensitive items. The equipment has so far proven to be very reliable and when we have had issues with their performance I have been impressed with the prompt and efficient service we have received. David Wright has always been helpful and offers us a professional level of service that helps us to run an efficient business. When dealing with refrigeration equipment it is vital to receive prompt and effective service and Coldhire have certainly provided this.
Richard Caradus / ProPharma /